Good morning people. On the previous post about Polar I already gave a description in detail about the Polar Pro Line Watches and today we are going to keep expanding the topic to the Sport Line watches. When we talk about sports & fitness we can agree we are loyal to our favorite sports and impatient to get out of work and train everyday. Think about it, everyday at work you are waiting to clock out and jump straight to the gym or to the track. You enjoy your healthy lifestyle but at the bottom you know you can go much further. In this part is when Polar smartwatches enters the conversation. Let’s take a deeper look of the Sport Line.
It’s a GPS smartwatch powered by wear OS by Google. A waterproof watch designed for fitness and sports. It has been built on the Google’s Wear OS by Google smartwatch platform, this watch lets you take the most out of the expanding world of Android Wear. You have apps for every need such as music, health, lifestyle, improvement and access even more apps with Google Play. For running or triathlons remember you can use Nike+ Run Club, Strava, RunKeeper, Google Fit, Runtastic, Endomodo and more. A watch designed for life optimized sport that comes with unique smart coaching features such as running program, running index, Polar sleep plus, activity guide, activity benefit, smart calories, training benefit and customizable sport profiles that will change your activity and training data into actionable insights.
- Running program you can train for a running event with a custom personal and adaptive training in Polar Flow. Choose from the four different goals, 5k, 10k, half marathon or marathon and get the right training plan to fit you and your goals.
- Running index will show how your running performance is developing.
- Polar sleep plus is made for the recovery and overall well being. You will get valuable stats to your sleep. Learn more about the quality of your sleep, know your sleep patterns and give good sleeping habits the chance to put you towards better performance.
- Activity guide will show how active you have been during the day and gives important guidance for reaching your daily goals.
- Activity benefit will gives feedback on your daily, weekly and monthly activity, showing you how your workout choices help you stay healthy
- Smart Calories will let you know exactly how many calories you’ve burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, individual maximum heart rate and how hard you have been training
- Training Benefit will delivers motivating feedback immediately after training describing the effect of your session.
- Customizable Sport Profile has over a hundred different sport profiles which enables you to choose the right one for your workout sessions and get sport specific reports and feedback. The sport profiles are based on logic and give you the most accurate data. As well you can manage the sport profiles in the Flow web service.
This watch counts with a 4.2 bluetooth, Wifi, Android Wear, Measurements, Display, Water Resistance, Rechargeable battery, USB cable, Display texts, Bluetooth smart, Vibration alerts, Alarm, Backlight and Data Transfer.
An advanced running watch with wrist based heart rate and GPS. Is a triple threat, integrating state of the art running metrics, advanced GPS and optical rate technology. It’s the ultimate training partner for runners who demand more.
- This watch is designed for performance with wrist hear rate, you can get the most accuracy when you run with Polar’s proprietary algorithm and 6 LED optical sensors built into the watch.
- You don’t need the chest strap because the technology of the watch will give you the freedom and comfort of the free running without compromising the accuracy of the heart rate data.
- People will have the freedom of running anywhere with accuracy because of the latest GPS and accelerometer technology to track your speed, distance and pace doesn’t matter if you are running indoor or outdoor.
- With the smart coaching training hard will be good, training smart even better. The scientifically validated Smart Coaching gives the right tools you need to achieve your goals.
- Extend your battery life with the multiple GPS recording options capable of recording up to 30 hours of training time.
Another of the additional features of the M430 are:
- 5 minute fitness test in which will determine your current fitness level. Establish your baseline and measure your progress using the optical heart rate technology.
- Running Program to training for a running event with personal and adaptive training plan with the Polar Flow. Choose between 5k, 10k, half marathon and marathon.
- Running index to give you more efficiency
- Training load to show how your training affects your body.
- Recovery Status to show you how much time is necessary of recovery before going for the next training.
- Sleep Plus for monitoring your sleep with extreme precision.
- Training benefit to get some motivating feedback after the workout.
- Smart calories will make sure your calories burned are measured accurately and reliably.
- 24/7 Activity tracking will measure what you do between training sessions and see if you make or if you beak your next run.
- Continuous heart rate to stay on the pulse 24/7 on the heart rate monitoring and see how your heart behaves during the day.
A GPS running watch with wrist based heart rate. This one is the more affordable of the sport line series. Is a waterproof running watch with wrist heart rate, integrated GPS and 24/7 activity tracking. It has been designed for runners:
- Smart Calories – This watch will let you know how many calories you have burned based on general measures sush as weight, height, age etc.
- Activity Guide shows how active you been during the day.
- Activity Benefit will give feedback on the daily, weekly and monthly activities.
- Training benefit to provide feedback after the workout.
- Running index to see how is the performance developing.
- Running program will give you the help to train for a running event with the personalized training plan in Polar Flow.
Now that you have a full description in details about the Polar Sport line watches you can decide which one of these 3 beautiful high performances watches will fit your needs. If you ask me which one I like the most I will say the Polar M600, but that’s me because I’m a heavy runner and I want to always have the latest in technology. Therefore you can take a deep look at them and decide which one of this watches will fit your needs based on your goals. Hope you all like the post and again thanks for reading. Have a good day.