Good morning people today we are going to take a deep look to this cool watch named Polar A370. This watch is a fitness tracker with 24/7 wrist based heart rate and GPS. Offers personalized activity and workout guidance, it’s waterproof and integrates the famous continuous heart rate fitness tracking with the sleep plus analysis. Yes, as you are reading right now this watch have everything. The perfect all day partner.
Lets get to know this watch:
- Activity guide – Set your daily activity goal and the watch will give you the necessary motivation towards your target. The Polar Activity Guide will show you how active you have been and gives you tips and how to get that 100%.
- Activity Benefit – When talking about lifestyle every little step makes the difference. This feature will help you out to see how your everyday choices benefit your health and wellness.
- Smart Calories – As we know smart nutrition and exercises goes hand to hand. This continuous heart rate measure with the 24/7 activity tracking will make sure your calories burned are the most accurate possible.
- Fitness Test – As the other Polar watches the five minutes test will determine your current fitness level and allows you to measure your progress overtime. All you need to do is pair the watch with the Polar H10 heart rate sensor.
- Sleep Plus – With this new sleep intelligence the watch will give you a detailed overview of your sleep by measuring your movement with accurate precision. And if that were not enough will give you feedback to help you to achieve a better sleep.
- Training benefit – Made to give motivating feedback after the workout. Will explain how was the workout and what type of physiological benefit you gained from the training.
- Running Program – One of my favorite features, this will give you personalized plan to train for a running event such as 5k, 10k, half marathon and marathon.
- Speed and distance from the wrist – This will help you out to take tracking of the speed and distance from the movement of your wrist. Use related sport profiles or walking and leave the accelerometer to do the rest.
- HRmax – This will measure highest number of heart beats per minute during the exercise.
- Sport profiles – Will allows you to choose the sport relevant for your training from over a hundred sports with sport specific options. Choose and adjust your own favorite sports and define specific settings.
- Training history – This feature will store your recent training files.
- Measures – weight is 31,7g (S), 37,3g (M/L)
- Display is 80 x 160
- Water resistance WR 30
- Rechargeable battery
- Micro USB cable
- Display texts
- Bluetooth smart
- Smart Notifications to stay up to date when wearing your training computer in your everyday life.
- Receive notifications from incoming calls, messages and notifications from social media apps.
- During training you can see who is calling and decide if to pick up the call or reject it to keep enjoying the workout.
- Vibration alerts
- Button lock to avoid unnecessary presses.
- Date and week indicator
- Time of the day
- Firm ware update
A cool feature that this watch has is the Flow App. This feature will offer an easy way to follow your training, activity and progress. You will be able to see the data in daily, monthly or weekly view. Season planning to plan the workouts for the whole season. Social feed to share, be part of the Polar training community and meet other trainers. Instant activity and training analysis to get instant and detailed overview of your workouts. Here as well you can create specific and detailed training targets. Save them to your training diary and sync them to your training computer. During the training you can easy follow the guidance of the training computer and get notification with important information. After every workout you can see a deeper analysis in the web service and see how you succeeded compared to your goals.
This watch is compatible with Windows PC such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and later. Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8 and later. Compatible with Polar Flow Web Service and Polar Flow Mobile App via bluetooth smart. Another good feature is you can export training history from www.polarpersonaltrainer.com to Polar Flow. As well Polar is developing 3rd party compatible services. For example Strava, Training Peaks, Apple Health Kit, Google Fit, MyFitnessPal, etc. They will keep updating the information constantly.
In resume this watch overall have the necessary features to put your workout to the next level. I would highly recommend it if you are starting to get into the fitness world or if you want to workout but don’t want to invest a lot of money on a expensive smartwatch. I think this is a nice watch based on the specifications and the price range. Hope you all loved the post and thanks for reading me. Have a good day everyone.